The Competitive Battle Plan For Flyer Marketing
You will undoubtedly have tough competition in flyer marketing. Thus, it is important to have a good and competitive battle plan for its deployment.
The objective here is to make each piece count so that the investment i will be well worth it, with all color flyers eliciting some kind of response from the market. Let me help you out with this by giving you my basic competitive battle plan. Use this as your guide to ensure more success for each piece of color flyer.
1. Do your oculars – The ocular inspection or actually looking at the different areas for deployment is important for a competitive battle plan. You will not only want to know if the place has people. You will also want to know if the places you are going for have the right people. Your key target markets should be there and you should know exactly the right times where they pass by or arrive in those places. Knowing all these should help you make your efforts more effective and efficient so make sure you do this ocular data gathering.
2. Do your consumer research – Next, you should also do your consumer research. As with most marketing tasks, knowing your consumer helps you gain insights on how exactly to deliver your marketing tool. For example if your consumers typically shop in certain days on certain places, then deploying precisely at those days and places should be ideal. Along with the ocular data above, you should be able to figure out the best locations where the environment and the people combine to give you the ideal climate.
3. Identify opportune times for distribution in the near future – Also, you should consider the public holidays and seasons that are opportune for distribution. Shopping holidays like black Fridays or Christmas holidays for examples are the most obvious times for good flyer distribution. Start of the season celebrations are also good for marketing as changing environments typically have people scrambling for new products.
4. Identify where your competitors are distributing – Of course, you should also be aware of the places where your competitors are distributing. This can be a threat to your marketing efforts. By knowing where they are, you will know which locations where you should double your efforts, so that you can be more competitive and beat them on those areas. Of course, if you see them having too much of a dominant stake in an area, you might also want to raise the white flag and leave it to them. You do not want to waste money on areas where you actually can gain no benefit at all.
5. Creating the ideal plan – Once you have all the data described above, you should then be able to create the ideal plan for a competitive deployment strategy. You should go deploy your flyers at the best places and the best times where your target markets or consumers are. Make sure that you take into account any competitor activity in those ideal areas and double your efforts if there is an increased threat. That is how you can maximize your efforts and succeed competitively.
Now you have a battle plan. Just go through each step above and there can be no doubt about your marketing campaign success.
Author: Kaye MarksTags: Advertising, Canberra, Creative, Graphic Design, Marketing, SEO, Viral Marketing, Web Design